Here today I want to focus on the analyzing and evaluation of a gaming mouse. Why I would like to do the procedure of this part is that we hope to find our best-fitting mouse through the gaming experience. However, we need to arrange and list the items that could help us to dig into the best zone of the testing mouse more precisely. Here are several topics and aspects of testing your gaming mouse and building your experience of using the mouse at the same time:
Weight: In the long term, lots of people prefer the lighter gaming mouse, usually less than 80g is a really good number. However, sometimes it is also a very opposite feeling when you use a heavier mouse with the faster cursor moving speed. It is like a race car with heavier weight, which is a kind of high-quality performance.
- Size: Besides the smaller mouse, which is smaller than the fingers plus palms of average males, the difference of the size can be diluted with the method and habit of using the mouse. In other words, the way of lying the fingers and palm to the mouse or leaving a tiny space between fingers/palm and mouse are the factors. If you use the second method as using your gaming mouse, you may have a wider range and higher mobility with the mouse and the size of it.
- Moving Friction: Friction between the mouse and the ground of the mouse is also an important factor in the moving speed of a gaming mouse. However, different brands may use the same material to make the mouse taping foot, but the device and the technology of it may make a big difference. Therefore, you can test the function in a real mouse store, or you can hear the sound made of it by some videos from the players who bought the mouse. This little difference may affect the mouse experience in the long term.
- Horizontal Stability: Then, following the moving friction, we could put our focus on horizontal stability while moving the mouse. On the other hand, horizontal stability will also affect severely our focus on our gaming and working status. This factor will also influence the accuracy of using the mouse.
- Shape: Based on the same size in different types of mice, the factors mentioned above will also be influenced by the shape of the mouse. Is the mouse higher? What is the slope or angle between the click button and the body of the mouse? How about the space between your hand and the mouse? How is the correlation between your hand and the shape of the mouse? We could test these items to make sure there is a lighter conflict between them.
- Cursor Mobility: Two main parameters could influence the cursor mobility: DPI(Dots Per Inch) and IPS(Inch Per Second). We could check the values of these two parameters and decide what setting is fitting your need. What type of game you play is one of the important factors.
- Wired/Wireless Difference: Currently, there are lots of types of wireless gaming mouse appearing. The battery issue and the mobility of it for bringing home to workplace and backward are items that need confirmation, while wireless mouse also can make your desk becoming a larger space and neater.
- Battery Endurance: If you choose the wireless gaming mouse, you need to check your using the time cycle and the convenience of the battery endurance.
- Habits Confirmation: Before testing the items listed above, it is another path to check your using habits for current status. And you could also check what items you hope to be improved, like the weight, size, and different mobilities, etc.
Logitech Gaming Mouse
As the searching results showed, the players and the user’s search for the Logitech gaming mouse become more and more. Before Logitech started to manufacture the gaming mouse, they usually produced a normal and ordinary mouse. However, they had lots of experience and expertise in the area of the mouse. In the meantime, there are more and more pro-gamers using Logitech gaming mouse. And they are good at making the major stream mouse type, so we could choose their mouse if the needs we want have been included in the items of Logitech gaming mouse.
Top 10 Gaming Mouse
Searching the mouse by top 10 gaming mouse is one of the good methods to choose the mouse. Before making the decision, we could categorize and summarized as a table with these mouses and prepare to do the real experiencing test in the real stores. For example, we could make a table with testing items on the left side column and put the different types of the mouse on the top raw banner to do the comparison between them. It will good for the preparation before testing practically. Once we accomplish the table, we could use it and adjust it for the rest of the time when we need to do the testing before choosing the mouse.
Razer Gaming Mouse
Mentioning about the razer, there is some advanced mouse of them at a higher price. It is a good experience to test their mouse in the real stores, and you can also check the out looking of the mouse. However, you can check the distance between your home and the real stores, or you can just send back the mouse via convenient stores if the mouse has some malfunctions. Lots of razer gaming mouse have a bigger size, and this is one of the factors for stability. Finally, the logo of the razer is the vintage for some gaming players as breathing green light or other RGB types.
Razer Gaming Mouse Wireless
One of the characters of wireless gaming mouse is the weight because it needs the battery in it. Razer gaming mouse includes many types that can fit lots of different players who love to use wireless gaming mouse. However, most of them have a higher price, and this will cost higher spending on the gaming mouse. It would be an issue for some people who have a lower gaming budget. While we could do the testing to check the cost-performance ratio through the testing list items, especially for the battery endurance items.
To sum up, the purpose we would like to test the mouse is that we hope to get a higher cost-performance value and the higher efficiency during our gaming experience or office working. Despite this, you could also accumulate the testing list of items and optimized the function or setting you to want to search for the high-quality gaming mouse!